If you thought you knew everything about Wonder Woman, I am going to tell you 5 facts that you probably didn’t know. Enjoy!
1) We all know the Lasso of Truth, right? But did you know that the person who created Wonder Woman, William Moulton Marston, was the inventor of the lie detector? Probably that’s where he got the idea of the Lasso of Truth.
2) Marston also nearly called Wonder Woman “Suprema”. Hmm, do you think he made the right decision in the end?
3) The first Wonder Woman to appear at theatres was in 2017, when she was played by Gal Gadot, right? Wrong! The first appearance of Wonder Woman on the big screen was in 2014, where she was featured in The Lego Movie. Even though Wonder Woman appeared on TV shows way before, it still took over 70 years for her to become Hollywood famous.
4) For movies that involve a lot of dangerous stunts, there is usually always a stunt double. However, Lynda Carter, who played Wonder Woman in the 1975 TV show, did all her stunts by herself. You go girl!
5) Did you know that Gal Gadot, the girl that brought us the 2017 Wonder Woman, was actually 5 months pregnant during the shooting of the film? The production team actually had to put a green screen over her stomach to hide it.