Soon we go back to school. Some of us are happy about that, some less so. No matter how you feel, if you want to make this year special and meaningful, try one or more of our Top 5 Ways to do that:
- After School Activities – performing arts like theater, choir (just like Glee!) or debate team will bring your talent to the front of the stage. All are great ways to make new friends!
- Sports teams – have an active and fit school year.
- Student Council – Join the people who do good for others, and acquire organization and leadership skills.
- Volunteer – help out in a soup kitchen, an animal shelter or find a different way to give back to your community.
- Start Something of Your Own – use your initiative! Start playing an instrument, create a band or start dog-sitting to get extra pocket money.
So, what do you choose to do to make your school year different? Whatever it may be, throw yourself into it, try your hardest and have fun!
Do you want to know how celebs are here for you? Check out “Celebs Recommend: ‘Back to School’ Tips“.
This was written by TeenBuzz blogger Hanny, the most adventurous member of our TeenBuzz radio team. She loves traveling as much as she can to experience and learn about different cultures, food, scenery and most of all – the people.
Do you want to write for TeenBuzz? Write to us at [email protected]