From Paris and Milan to London and New York, the street’s fashion displays what’s trendy right now. Here, I’ve rounded up the top style trends for this summer. The best part? It’s so diverse, you probably already have some of the items in your closet!
- Lavender Tones: Neon colors are out, lavender is in! This’s the softest take of the trends this season.
- All Animal Prints: Animal prints are having a major moment now. Walk on the wild side with cheetah, leopard or zebra prints.
- Colored Tartan: The classic-but-unique pattern appears a lot on the streets now, the bolder the colors – the better.
- Print Mash-Up: Mixed patterns are coming in! Print clashing is the ultimate power look: Stripes, florals, logos, embroidery and dots – any more you can think of?
- Accessories: Scrunchies and bows are just that little-but-big accessory for adding #Extra to your summer looks.
For those who prefer hats – bucket hats are back! Providing both sun protection and style.
Last but not least, beach bags have hit the city streets, too. So, let those bags take you from concrete to sand and back.
No matter how you choose to wear the style, always remember to add a smile to complete your look 😊
Want to know what colors to add to your summer look? Check out Summer Looks Celebs Love and feel like a star!
This was written by TeenBuzz blogger Hanny, the most adventurous member of our TeenBuzz radio team. She loves traveling as much as she can to experience and learn about different cultures, food, scenery and most of all – the people.