Beat the heat – and look fabulous – this summer by taking good care of your skin and protecting it. So you can easily do that, I collected for you simple failsafe tips that everyone can follow:
- Wear Sunscreen: Like the famous song – Everybody’s Free to Wear Sunscreen – says: “The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists”. Always remember: Natural is beautiful. Don’t overdo it with tanning ? Choose sunscreen that has moisturizer in for a smooth feel.
- Use Sunglasses: protect your eyes, and the delicate skin around them, by wearing sunglasses. Of course, you’ll also have a fashionable addition to your look with them.
- Exfoliate: Once every 2-3 days use a good face-scrub to get rid of dead and dry skin. Moisturize afterwards to protect the open pores.
- Lip Care: Protect your lips and keep them soft by using a lip balm that has a high SPF (Sun Protection Factor).
- Less is More: To avoid stickiness, use waterproof formulas. If you use makeup, avoid makeup mess by lightening your routine to a minimum, for example, using only concealer to cover shadows and spots.
These tips are for every summer. If you want to know what styles are trendy this summer, check out Top 5 Trends for Summer 2019.
This was written by TeenBuzz blogger Hanny, the most adventurous member of our TeenBuzz radio team. She loves traveling as much as she can to experience and learn about different cultures, food, scenery and most of all – the people. Do you want to write for TeenBuzz? Write to us at [email protected]