If you clicked on this article, then I am assuming you are NOT a morning person.
Having difficulties starting your morning on the right foot? These tips will boost your mornings, letting you start them off with a smile!
- Put the phone down! The first thing we usually do when we wake up is check our phone. Whether it’s missed calls, messages, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, I am sure it could wait until after you properly wake up.
- Don’t Forget to Eat the Most Important Meal of the Day! Although you might not be very hungry right away, breakfast will boost your morning and make your day a productive one. Remember: Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar.
- Drink Water! Because our bodies don’t receive hydration during the night, drinking a glass of water in the morning will help replenish your body again, making you feel fresh and ready to start your day!
- Fight the Temptation to hit the Snooze button. I know it’s tempting, but you can do it! What will hitting the Snooze button really get you? An extra 5-10 minutes? Will that really help you feel less tired? Try putting one alarm on (or multiple ones if you have problems waking up), placing your phone at a distance where you have to get up in order to shut it off and actually WAKE UP without hitting the Snooze button. After realizing that those extra few minutes of sleep don’t really help, you will never go back.
- Take two minutes and make your bed. You might not think that it helps but believe me, once you come home late, and see a nice clean bed instead of a messy one, your mind will already be at peace.
Follow these tips and you are bound to boost your mornings!