At the beginning of the summer holiday, our time off from school seems endless. We make so many plans for ourselves: go visit family, learn how to play guitar, sort out things in our room and so on. After having our “To Do” list in mind, most of us continue as usual and one day just realize the days are passing while we aren’t achieving our goals.
For that not to happen this summer, I give you the Top 5 ways to reach your summer goals:
- Make a realistic summer goal list and put it in a visible place in your room, so you don’t forget about it.
- Share what you intend to do. It will help you feel more committed to it.
- Decide a deadline for each goal and try to stick to it.
- Do everything on the list in a fun way. Even cleaning your room can be fun with the right music!
- “Pat yourself on the back” for achieving goals, and don’t give up on the ones that slipped by you and don’t forget there is always next summer 😉
Good luck and let us know how it goes!
This was written by TeenBuzz blogger Hanny, the most adventurous member of our TeenBuzz radio team. She loves traveling as much as she can, to experience and learn about different cultures, food, scenery and most of all – the people.